Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short and Sweet

Ok, so today's post is, like the title says...short and to the point.
I've been busy all day with a fanning party happening on facebook. This wonderful lady started a party where people with fan pages get together and share the love by liking each other's pages, thus giving everyone new fans. Nifty, huh? It definitely is, but it is also very time consuming. With that and the addition of a friend stopping by this afternoon, I really haven't done much of anything else today. :(
But I suppose if I get even a few more fans out of it, its been worth it.

Now for the big news. I am planning my first tutorial for either tomorrow or Monday, depending on how quick I can get it together. So keep an eye out for that. Its going to be a simple one, but cut me some slack. Its my first go. :-P

Anyway, thanks for reading! Be sure to check back soon for the tutorial!

With love,

The Everyday Jeweler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...