Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Internet is Back, and a Poll to Boot!

I am pleased to announce that my internet is finally up and running again!
It's been out over a week and I thought I might die of networking withdraws! Haha

As for that tutorial I promised, I suppose it will have to wait until next week. 

I need some opinions though....
I want to do a theme for each day of the week, to help keep me on track. 
I have some ideas already, but I can always use more. 
So far I have:
  • Music Mondays (I'll post a song/ music video to share with you all)
  • Totally Wired Tuesdays (Tutorial or new piece of jewelry that involves wire)
  • Wild Wednesdays (This will be the "wild card" of the week, so it could be a post about anything!)
  • Thankful Thursday (I will tell something I am thankful for and then share with you and giveaways, coupons, etc I have found)
  • Friendly Friday (This is where I will feature fellow artisans, bloggers, and even friends. Might do some reviews as well, if anyone is interested in that.)
I also had some other ideas, but I don't think I like them as well.
Must Have Mondays, Thoughtful Thursday (variation on Thankful), Thirsty Thursday, Finding Friday, etc.
You get the idea. :)

Any thoughts or suggestions on this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help! 

The Everyday Jeweler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...